- What's New
- le bouquet
Welcome Member FAQ
1. What are the requirements for joining the WM membership?
Ans.: No requirement, free application.
2. How do I apply for the WM membership?
Ans.: Apply online or at any Ambassador Hotel front desk.
3. How does the WM accumulation of award points works?
Ans.: Every NT$ 1,000 Accommodation Expenses = 10points, or NT$2,000 dinning expenses = 10points .
4. What kind of expenditure does it include for the award points of earning?
Ans.: Room rate. Expenditure on in-room beverages and service which operated by the hotel itself, and other charges, such as laundry, telephone, photocopy and fax charges that are billed to the member’s room.
5. Is the WM accumulated award points lifetime available?
Ans.: Yes, but it does not apply for the account cancellation situation.
6. Who do I contact for login ID & password?
Ans.: Please contact Welcome Member Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How come I never received my redeemed item?
Ans.: WM center needs to receive a deliver address confirmation e-mail to proceed redeem item delivery.
8. Can I purchase the WM award points?
9. Can I combine two member accounts award points into one?
10. Can I transfer my accumulated award points to someone else?
11. Can I trace my award points before my WM application?
12. If I reserve more than one room at the same time, will I be able to accumulate the total expenditure into my member account?
Ans.: Ambassador Welcome Members may receive Ambassador Welcome Member points for up to 5 rooms at one time. The member must be a registered guest, stay in one of the rooms, and pay for all of these five rooms.
13. What if I found award points accumulation error in my account?
Ans.: Contact member center immediately for correction.
14. Will my account be cancelled if I do not use it for a long time?
Ans.: If an account is not activate for 5 consecutive years, our system will automatically cancel the account. Member account can be request to hold for one year, if there is still no record in the holding period, the account and the accumulated points will be cancelled at that time.
15. What happen if I changed my e-mail address or home address?
Ans.: Please contact the member center if there is any change in the e-mail or home address. Member center needs to be updated with members' information, so that we send you the newest discount information on time correctly.