National Highway No.1:
From the north
- get off at JhuBei Interchange, and turn right to Guangming 6th Road then go straight,
turn left at Zhonghua Road (Provincial Highway No.1) then go straight, you will
get here within 10min.
From the south
- get off at Hsinchu Interchange, then turn left at Guangfu Road, go straight about
5min (do not get on viaduct) then make a right turn to tunnel then you’ll be here.
National Highway No.3
- Get off at 105KM JiaDong Interchange in the Hsinchu direction, and transit to Jiadong
Scenic Boulevard, once there get off it, make a u-turn under the bridge to Zhonghua
Rd. Sec.4, turn right towards Hsinchu City, go straight then you’ll be here.
By Train or Buses
- Once you get off at Hsinchu Train Station or nearby neighborhood, take Shin Kong
Mitsukoshi free shuttle on Zhonghua Road (across from the side entrance of SOGO
department store), and in apx. 3 blocks you will reach here.
- A short 10 min walk along Zhonghua Road from the Hsinchu train station in the right
hand direction and you will be here.
- Take a taxi from the Hsinchu High Speed Rail Station, for approximately 15min. (Taxi
fee approximately NT$250)
Shuttle On-Call Service
- 24HR shuttle on-call service, vehicle types include taxi, 4-passenger Benz car,
Free Shuttle Service
The Hsinchu Science Park Shuttle
- Free shuttles to Hsinchu Science park, GongDao 5th Road, Tai Yuen Hi-Tech Industrial
Park, and Hu Kou Industrial Park etc from Monday to Friday morning. (Departure time
07:30am, 8:00am, 8:30am; more info please call extension number 3541 to reach our